Monday, June 29, 2015

Funny, funny boy!

Random funny conversations or happenings from the last few months:

This morning, as I was waking Owynn, he smiled and said, "mommy, I farted at my bed!"
"Did you say, 'excuse me'?"
"No. It was quiet!"


Owynn pointed to his right side: "is this my intestings?"  He then proceeded to tell me how tooth paste helps the door stay closed on his intestings and then he can poop. ?????


We were driving home from daycare and O started telling me a story:
One day, there was a girl.  She was so happy to see the elephant.  They climbed up the tree and got apples for the elephant to eat.  The End.


Owynn was in the bathroom, just off the kitchen, where I was making lunch, "You can do it poop!  Come on out!"


We walked to the local park recently and the whole way there and back, O sang "Jesus Loves Me."  LOUDLY.  Thank you to whoever taught him to sing church songs while walking the streets.  Makes me happy!

Nana stayed with us this past weekend.  She said on Saturday, she woke up and hadn't heard much from O.  So around 8 she went to his room to see if he was okay.  The door was locked.  From the outside.  She opened the door, saw he was playing in his bed, reading books and playing with toys.  She asked why he was still in bed.  "Because I don't have a key!"


I told O I needed to cut his hair.  He asked why.  I said it was to save money.  He responded, "but I have money.  We have to get it cut at the cut store."  He then ran to his piggy bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment