Friday, November 6, 2015

After School Activities

Being a single mom, childcare is always something that causes anxiety.  I accepted my current job at the hospital and found some friends from church to pick O up around 4 so he didn't spend 13 hours at daycare.  Then, they moved to Denver.  Another friend from work started picking up O.  Then school started.  She has two kids who go to school at a different place and it was quite a juggling act.  So on to the next solution: more amazing work friends. Michelle on Tuesday's and Thursday's.  Jamie (who has a 2nd grader at O's school).  O is adjusting well enough.  He and Michelle do crafts!  When I don't work, I pick him up.  I'll be happy when he's older and can walk home, let himself in and make dinner for himself.  

Crafts with Michelle

Making brownies with Mommy

Best part of making brownies

Playing with Wyatt


An eating contest after school, with friends

Safety First

And our roommate, Lily helps out, too.  Her niece and nephew are around the same age so most times she takes O to their house to play.  He loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment