Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Days, Bad Days and Easter

Such fun stuff (insert sarcasm here) in our world, these days.  On Friday, Bug and I went to the doctor for a few more vaccinations.  He cried as soon as he was laid down on the table.  Since then, his reflux has been on high.

We were supposed to head to an Easter picnic on Saturday, but someone slept through it.  The rest of the day was spent trying to nap and eat and spitting up.  Saturday night was spent not sleeping well and not wanting to eat, just wanting to be held.

Sunday morning, we were supposed to meet our friends, Nina and Mike, at church...for Easter service.  That didn't happen.  But, the Easter rabbit did come visit us.  Even though O wasn't feeling so hot.  We had a wonderful Easter dinner and were able to share that with Mr. Tim Scott, who Mommy has known since she was 6.

Hopefully, O is on the mend and will be feeling better soon!  Sleep at night is a wonderful thing and I know he misses it!

I'm still learning how to work with the blog and I can't figure out video sharing.  I'm not as smart as I once was.  But here are the links to some silliness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSHRWat9AR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAVAJMZGTjQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThnWFfzZqPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz_nq34dO6Y


We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! 
Just up from a nap, very happy...lasted for 30 minutes :(

A basket MUST fall over (or be tipped over) to be played with correctly!

He saw the ball after the tag and was mesmerized!

Love that ball!

A bunny that makes chicken sounds...very confusing

Basket, post Owynn

The ball doesn't taste as good as I thought

Got distracted by something

Must help Mommy with pictures

Basket, pre Owynn

  

No comments:

Post a Comment