Sunday, May 8, 2011

He's on the move!!

Owynn gave his Grandma the greatest gift for her birthday: he started crawling!  It took him a few days but eventually, he's gotten the hang of it and is now following mommy, chasing toys and generally moving around as he pleases! 
Movin' & Groovin'!

He had his first trip to the park, recently.  He wasn't sure about the grass and definitely didn't like the wood chips.  I was able to put him in the bucket swing and at first he wasn't too sure about it.  So, we walked around, played in the grass some more and tried the swing again.  Second time is a charm!
Checking out the grass

Not digging the wood chips

Add caption

Loving the sun!

Owynn is feeling better these days and sleeping much better.  Thank God for Zantac!  He got super hungry this week and has been eating everything I give him, solids and formula alike!  He also learned how to eat puffs (like Cheerios) and seems to enjoy them.

For Mother's Day, he and I hung out and did a lot of playing.  He's starting to pull himself up and wanting to walk.  Crawling is for babies!  Owynn sent me some flowers and we had a nice dinner of carrots and tomatoes. 

Owynn is a gift from God and I am one lucky mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment