This journey is like no other! This is a journal for Owynn's mommy to look back on to appreciate how wonderful he is and how he broke the mold! Also, it's a place for Owynn's friends and family to follow his crazy antics.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
FINALLY!!!
We have an appointment at the Feeding Clinic at UNM, in Albuquerque. They were supposed to call me, but never did. I got the number to call from Owynn's doctor and kept calling but never got a call back or an answer. I got a different number and FINALLY got through to someone! This clinic is the only one servicing the ENTIRE state of New Mexico so they are a little busy. One person told me November and I just about fell out of my chair. Then, back to the scheduling desk they sent me and we are in for September 27. They have also placed us on a waiting list if there are cancellations. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something, but it will be good to have some answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! Nice persistence, Momma! I agree with you more information about things like that is always better. It may be something or it may be nothing, but like you say, either way, at least you'll know. Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteI hope this gives you some answers!
ReplyDelete