I just got off the phone with the PA we will see at UNM. We're going in on the 29th of this month! Owynn's doctor has also referred him to a dietician as well as the feeding specialist. They want to do both appointments at once. I'm so excited to go sooner...I could do a little jig! But, I won't...I don't dance well!
Not much else to report. O is steadily gaining his balance and stands without holding on, most of the time. He'll be running around soon enough. He's also getting tall enough that he can reach the top of my desk and one of the shelves of his bookcase. He's trying to pull himself up and has managed to get his feet clear of the ground a few times. I have a feeling he's going to be a climber!
YAY!!! Great news! I hope you guys can get some good information from these appointments!
ReplyDelete