Fall weather in Northern New Mexico is fantastic!! The days are lovely and the nights are crisp. The leaves are starting to turn and we are still able to head outside for playdates in the parks.
 |
| O's first time in the woods...or eating the woods! |
 |
| Turning leaves! |
 |
| And more eating of the woods...a bench at a camp site in Hyde Park |
|
It's not often that I write of poop but I have to share this parkdate story. Yesterday, we were with some friends at the park near our house. I laid Owynn down to change his diaper and he wiggled away, naked. Instead of fighting him I let him crawl away, bare bottom. He crawled over to the stroller of our friend, which is a favorite toy. I was talking and distracted, then I hear Owynn grunting and making his "poop" face. So I ran over with wipes in hand to catch whatever was going to come out. It was a big nothing, that fell out. He's been a little constipated since switching to whole goat's milk and stuck between his cheeks was a smallish rabbit type poo. And he was clenching his cheeks so I had to dig it out!!!! I was laughing so hard, I was crying. My son POOPED in a park! A few moments later he proceeded to pee in the park too! I got a diaper back on him after that and the conversation turned to "at what age is it considered indecent exposure?!"
Today we went to Hyde Park for a fall picnic, play date and camping trip with the Meet Up group. We stayed for dinner and played on the stairs to the camp site. Owynn had a great time playing with the dogs and the bigger kids.
He is transitioning from two naps down to one. I'm hoping that it will become a longer nap, but if not, that's okay too. As long as he sleeps when he needs to. He's stopped getting up so early and I am grateful for that! We'll see how it turns out with daylight savings time ending next month :)
Enjoy the videos!
So big!
Owynn and July chatting away
No comments:
Post a Comment