Today, we went to Albuquerque and visited a pumpkin patch that was raising funds for Galloping Grace Youth Ranch
http://www.ggyr.org. We visited with some friends and saw some farm animals...and Owynn DIDN'T throw up on the goats! It was fun to see the pet costume parade and some old friends from high school and college!
 |
| Playing in the corn pit |
 |
| Owynn and his buddies, Ryan and Andrew |
 |
| Cheese! | | |
We then visited with Aunt Dot, Uncle Tim and Cousin Ian. The dogs and fish are Owynn's favorite part!
In other news:
-Someone is starting to walk, on his own. He takes a few steps at a time and then reverts to crawling. Soon, he will be a full-blown toddler!
-He has also gained a pound since I started adding yogurt to his bottles. Wish I had known about that sooner.
-Grandma and Gradad are in Italy for few weeks so it's just the two of us. We're doing well enough. Owynn was a tad sensitive the first few days of their absence. He misses them. So do I!
Here's a sneak peak at our holiday pictures:
 |
| Jemez Springs, NM |
A friend of mine moved to Jemez Springs a few weeks ago and used to work for the newspaper here in Santa Fe. She is an amazing photographer and I'm fortunate to know her. For other reasons, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment