Sunday, November 6, 2011

An explosion of new skills!

Some weeks are simply amazing.  This week was one of those.  Owynn has been trying to walk but wouldn't take more than a few steps at a time.  Then, he would drop down to crawl.  After a visit with his friends Tahlia and Raquel (twin girls who are a month older than him), he decided walking was the way to go.  The girls walk everywhere so I guess he saw he could do it too!  He will walk across a room but still drops to a crawl, when he's tired.  I'm pretty excited about this!

He's now saying "poo poo" when changing a poopy diaper.  Also he says book, done, that, this and some other things that I don't understand. 

This week he's taken to eating off a plate and really wants anyone's fork.  Today he managed to eat some eggs from the fork he stole from grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment