| Cool dude! |
| Helping me take a picture |
| He had to look up as he walked around with them on |
| Sweet boy with a silly face |
| More helping |
| And then we had a meltdown because I wouldn't give him the camera, which he uses like a cell phone |
| In the bath...favorite time of the day! |
| Enjoying the park for a few minutes |
| A boy on a mission |
He started at a new daycare on Friday. It's really close to the house and everyone there loved him. He had a great first day but didn't sleep well there. Which is understandable. So he went to bed early and was talked himself. A new word for this week: "boy." And he's practicing counting in order. I say zero, he says it and then he says one. We go on in this manner until ten and then he claps and says, "Yay!"
Oh, and a video of him running. He runs in place and it's the cutest thing!!!
http://youtu.be/z49nxUXed7U
http://youtu.be/oIZFa5ZU4SU
We went back to the pediatrician today. Yesterday he was kinda whiny and pulling at his ear and his nose started running again. He had a fever and when we saw the doctor today she said his ear infections were back. So, we're back on antibiotics for two weeks this time. Poor boy. He kept trying to go home while we were at the park yesterday. Now I get it. While were waiting for the doctor I heard another child across the hall (through two doors) yelling, "HELP ME!!!" I looked at the nurse and she said he was in there with his mom. I couldn't help but laugh. And the doctor thanked Owynn for not yelling at her. I can see why she did!
Hugs and love to all!
SO cute! Sorry to hear about the ear infections! Those just stink. Glad he's doing well and growing and learning. I love the updates!
ReplyDelete