Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chatterbox

Suddenly there is an explosion of words from Owynn's mouth.  I still don't understand all of them but a lot of them I get.  He calls him self yoi, when he see's pictures of himself.  He "honks" noses now and can point to his own as well as yours.  He will point out your mouth, teeth, eyes, forehead, cheeks and tell you what they are.  We go to the park and I had to start taking our bike.  He was getting upset when I wouldn't let him ride strangers bikes!

He recently started taking phones from people and walking around with them at his ear "Herow?" pause, "bye" and then "hangs up." He sounds like Scooby Do at times.  He also now says "yerow." 

One day this week we were playing and I had found a box of toys that was in the garage.  I opened it up and there were his nesting blocks and cars, among other things.  He was so happy to see the blocks.  He took the biggest one up to the kitchen sink and tried to stand on it.  He REALLY likes to "yash" his hands and use "boap."


Last week we went back to the doctor because I noticed he wasn't quite himself and he was pulling at his ear again.  Back on antibiotics we go.  I am going to get a referral to an ENT to talk about tubes.  He's had three infections in less than three months.  And at this stage in the game it will effect his speech if he's not hearing sounds correctly.  We'll see how that turns out. 

They boy is talented!



On the big boy swing!

Helping Nana pay bills

He might be a little young to share his bed with a girl

He really wasn't sure about having his friend, July, in his bed!

First trip to the pool this year.  It was kind of disastrous.  He cried the entire time and wouldn't leave me in a pool where the deep end is 2 feet.  We're going back sooner rather than later.

Our late snow storm, 4/2/12





Tuesday morning

Dental health starts early

"Let me help you floss, mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment