A little boy, that lives with me, will be two on Friday. And I can't believe how big he is. Time flies! A new fun game is to climb under the chairs in the dining room and then run around the table to do it again.
He's also discovered throwing things for the sound they make. He took almost all of the letters of the fridge the other night and threw them over and over. Shouting as he was going, "ah!" And yesterday at the park he was throwing big rocks at other rocks to hear them bang together. He started music classes again this week and goes with Grandad since mommy is in clinical all day. He had fun but was a little shy (WHA?!).
Last night he walked down our street to the mailbox and back up to the house. The angle of our street is about 35 degrees. And he wouldn't be carried at all!
Next week, we go for his 2 year appointment. I know he's gotten heavier and he keeps getting taller and taller. I guess they do that, grow that is.
Owynn finally figured out how to walk up the slide, by himself. And there's no telling him otherwise. So, I guess, when I can reason with him I'll talk him out of it. Hopefully.
Headed out on a walk and he decided he needed to walk.
 |
| His first sucker from the bank. He wasn't really a fan. |
 |
| He tried to give it to the tree |
 |
| Loving cupcakes |
 |
| My cheeser playing ball in the laundry basket |
 |
| He found a pacifier in the garage and decided he needed to use it. Now he asks for the "fire" all the time. |
 |
| Playing with the hazards in a different car |
 |
| Wearing mom's headband |
 |
| Have coffee, will travel |
 |
| Reading before bedtime |
 |
| My view |
 |
| Figuring out the pedals |
 |
| Helping with laundry |
 |
| Helping with the camera, after laundry |
No comments:
Post a Comment