Monday, May 27, 2013

Conversations with Owynn

Owynn is coming to a point where you can carry on a conversation with him.  Sort of.  Some of the ones that make me laugh follow.

O: Mom?
M: Yes, Owynn?
O: Mom?
M: Yes, Owynn?
O: Is you sad?
M: No.  I'm not sad.  Are you?
O: No, thank you.


M: How do you spell Owynn?
O: O-W-Y-N-N
M: Very good!  How do you spell Mommy?
O: O-W-Y-N-N
M: Really?  That's how you spell Mommy?
O: O-W-Y-N-N
M: Ok.  How do you spell Nana?
O: O-W-Y-N-N
M: Got it.  How do you spell Yaya?
O: O-W-Y-N-N
And then he claps for himself for such good spelling!

I've been wondering what goes through his mind for months, years even.  Now I am getting a glimpse!  He keeps me laughing  for all the right reasons!

Where's Owynn?  Here he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment