We went to play in the park and O needed to pee in the grass. He did and we moved on to watching baseball. We went back to the grass becuase he needed to pee again. He dropped trou and stood there for a while. Then he lay down in the grass and said, "Pee pee lay down." So I stood there for a second. He didn't pee and I lay down beside him. I wanted to see his viewpoint.
He cracks me up.
He is currently eating quesadillas (a tortilla with cheese) and loving them. He would eat them at every meal if I let him. I sent one to school with him today and he ate most of it. When asked what he wanted for dinner, he said a tortilla with cheese. I said no, how about some chicken. We got distracted and headed inside our house. He later stated that he wanted french fries. And cereal. I didn't argue. Dinner for O was cereal and french fries. I can't wait until he eats me out of house and home.
The following pictures are provided by Owynn. He does like taking pictures!
![]() |
| Leaving the bathroom |
![]() |
| Nana's Bathroom |
![]() |
| Riding around town on our big bike |
![]() |
| Sweet Tomatoes with mindi |
![]() |
| Bike! |
![]() |
| Chicka, Chicka |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Sam's |
![]() |
| Getting ready for a bath |
![]() |
| Toes |













No comments:
Post a Comment