Saturday, July 20, 2013

How a Boy Sleeps

I have a boy who sleeps in the funniest positions.  He doesn't like going to sleep so he stays up and talks, sings, reads books, puts shoes on and on and on.  I finally bought a Sleep Buddy.  It's a night light that's programmable, for naps and sleep time.  We've been working hard to know that when the light comes on it's time to get in our bed.  And as long as the light is on we have to to stay in bed.  It works when it's time to go to sleep.  Not so much in the morning.  He wakes up every once in a while because he's kicked off the covers and he's cold.  The solution: new bedding.  He's still on the crib mattress but I didn't have any top sheets or a blanket big enough to be tucked in.  Problem solved, thanks to Target and $20!

O was SO excited about his new letter pillow and circle blanket!  He kept getting in his bed and pulling his covers up to his chin.  Here's hoping he stays in his bed until it's time to get up tomorrow morning.





Then, the decided that Elmo needed pajamas and a diaper


And to get in the letter bed



I thought I'd include my favorite sleeping pictures.  He makes me smile, day and night!

















No comments:

Post a Comment