When I finally made it home (I missed a flight due to the plane crash the day before and got on another flight from another airport), O was asleep. I went down stairs and sat by his bed for a few minutes, kissed his head and then went to sleep myself.
The next day, Nana and Yaya told me all about their weekend. Well, not ALL, but most. They played a lot, watched Monster's Inc and Owynn told Yaya, "I've had enough of you, Yaya!" I laughed for a while about that one.
Owynn clung to me like glue for the first few days and he wouldn't let anyone help him with anything but me. It warms my heart to know he missed me that much!
In other news, I signed paperwork for O to start therapy and he will be receiving speech therapy twice a month and the therapists will call me to schedule soon. I have a meeting next month to meet with the public schools to have him evaluated through them. He's just at the border of three so that is when the public schools take over if there's a need. Their tests a a little different but we shall see.
Oh, and someone went #2 in the potty yesterday!!! He has gotten to a point where he will pee in a pull-up if given the chance. So I took his pants off and let him run around without for the day. He did well! We will be back to no pants in our house for a while. He's a funny boy!
![]() |
| Tongs work well enough for pasta! |
![]() |
| Out hiking and we found a tire swing! |
| Visiting our new friend, baby James |
| Playing games with the girls from church |


No comments:
Post a Comment