Friday, November 15, 2013

My Funny, Funny Boy

One day recently, Owynn and I pulled all of the cushions off of the couches.  He jump, jump, jumped all over the cushions!  And then he plopped himself into the lounge chair and asked for a blanket.  And a pillow.  So he could watch Monster's University.  Silly Boy!  It was great to see him jumping SO far and SO high!  The orthotics have helped so much more than I can say!



I brought home donuts one afternoon and put them in the middle of the island, in the kitchen.  Owynn started asking for his stool.  And if I knew where it was.  Yaya and I were talking about the D-O-N-U-T-S and then, walked away.  Leaving Owynn alone for two seconds.  I went to the restroom, came back up the stairs and then realized why he had been asking for his stool.  He had found his stool, moved it to the island and reached the box of donuts.  Where he eat all of the frosting off of a chocolate donut.  He is CRAZY about chocolate donuts.  Clearly, he's my child.
You'll notice that he tried the white one, as well.  Not for Owynn.  But the Chocolate...YUMMY!

Last weekend, we went to Opera Makes Sense.  It is a program done four times a year for children 3-5 and partnered with the Santa Fe Opera and his Preschool.  This month was Carmen and the theme was all things Spain.  They had a pianist, a choreographer, snacks (tapas and "sangria"), toys, a passport and fan making station and a young violinist.  Owynn loved beating the drums and had no interest in the dancing or anything else.  Except the violinist.  He was mesmerized.  And the young man was wonderful!

Beating the drums!

O in his matador hat!  Singing!

Being helpful and taking the cushions to be put away

Checking out the fans, with his cushions



No comments:

Post a Comment