Yesterday, our first big storm came through the area. It brought about 12 inches to our house!!! O and I got layered up and headed out to play. Thing is, I can't find anyone's gloves. I bought him some great ones last year. And have three pair for me. I can't find a SINGLE PAIR. I'm sure I put them in a safe place. Ugh. Despite the lack of gloves, we had a great time!
 |
| The view from O's window first thing in the morning! |
 |
| Owynn's sandbox it out there. Somewhere. |
 |
| Our front porch...9 inches! |
 |
| Our driveway |
 |
| Yoda hat and ski outfit ready to go! |
 |
| We found snowmans to throw! |
Hooray for snow days!!!! We are grateful for the moisture and the opportunity to stay indoors and play together. All DAY long!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment