Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Easter!!

I'm a little late in posting these days.  I don't have Wi-Fi in my house and JUST figured out that Owynn's blog has an app!!!  So, I can now blog from my phone, in my bathrobe, standing at the kitchen sink.

Easter weekend.  That was the weekend that was the tail-end of Owynn being sick.  His Nana and Yaya came to visit us and spend the weekend with us, celebrating our risen Savior, Jeaus.  

They came up Saturday and while Owynn was napping I hid his eggs around the house.  I wasn't sure what Sunday would hold and if there would be time for egg hunting. When he woke, he was pretty excited about the eggs.  And Nana and Yaya being here.  He was so excited he didn't even change from his Christmas jammies.  Kind of appropriate considering the holiday. 





The next day, we got up and headed to church with Sean and his kids, in Durango.  It was a beautiful service and O had a great time as usual.  We had some lunch and then headed home to enjoy the rest of our time together. 



So excited about his bunny!!!

Playing hoops with Yaya!!

The next day, I had to go to work and O convinced his Nana and Yaya to stay home with him.  He hadn't had a fever since Friday morning, but he was excited for a day with the grandparents.  I think they played a lot.  And they drove to Shiprock.  And ate at Subway.  Where, according to Owynn, "Yaya, he gives me some Coke."  And they ate at Village Inn.  Where, according to Owynn, "Nana, she gives me some watermelon lollipop."

He's starting to tell on the adults!!!

When I got home, he was happy to see me and happy to have his grandparents, too.  But apparently he was ready for them to go home.  He said, "Nana and Yaya you go to work now because mommy, she's home."  

It was a wonderful weekend blessed with family, good food and a rejoicing in our Savior's love.  


Good luck found under a cabinet when I was putting away linens from the visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment