Sunday, May 11, 2014

Things Three Year Olds Say

Going to the bathroom, he looks down and says: my underware are SO pretty.  He was wearing underware with guitars. 


O looks seriously: I am amazing. 


We were coming home from church and O had his backpack in the car with him.  I asked what was in it.  "Stuff."  I couldn't argue with that. 


Owynn's teachers are all very nice, Navajo women.  And one man.  They all speak Navajo.  And now O is picking some up.  He came home one days telling me "Skee'd."  I looked at him and responded "Skee'd lo?"  "Yeah, mommy!!   Skee'd lobe."  What I asked him: hurry up.  He said one of his teachers says that to him!!  Keep in mind, I have no idea how these are spelled, I'm going by sounds alone here!!

Another night we were having dinner with Sean and O was babbling away. 
S: O, did you say, "a'co'shay'?"
O: Yeah! A'co'shay!
Mommy looked puzzled. 
S: he's saying "alright."

Smarty pants!!


Owynn's bedtime prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you a teacher, and brothers and sisters, and Anjoliques birfday, and our Christmas party, and teenage mutant ninja turtle jammies, and pizza. Help is have a good sleeps. In Jesus name, Amen. 


O was helping me make cupcakes and at the end of it all, he told me, "You make me HAPPY!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment