After food was consumed, I offered to take us to a park. We drove to one. It wasn't the right one. I drove us to another. Again, not the right one. We arrived at a third park (two too many) and the tears started. So we turned around and went home.
Later, we went to the grocery store for a few random items. Sean joined us, in the afternoon, for cheesy hotdogs, watermelon and potato salad. After dinner we went to the nearest park. O took his flags.
And then he played and played. He had us chase him. And then he chased me. And then he was a cat. I love his imagination!!
We parked next to a family with a boy about O's age. They were instant best buddies. The other boy had some trucks. And puffy Cheetos.
The show started around 930 and lasted for about a half hour. O thought they were pretty cool. But he was sleepy. So he was fidgety.
It was a great night for a celebration!! We hope y'all had a wonderful night as well!! XOXO











No comments:
Post a Comment