Friday, November 14, 2014

As Reports Go…

I've gotten some good reports, from daycare, about O and some not so good ones.  There was one day, a few weeks ago, when he threw a major fit and kicked his teacher.  When he doesn't take naps, he's quite the fit thrower!!! 

Last month iut chedule changed with my new job.  O doesn't go to dayvare every day.  And there are some weeks where he doesn't go but only twice.  His teacher told me that while he's gone, all his buddies miss him.  At calendar time.  Because he's the one who knows what day of the week it is.  And how to say the date correctly.  Makes this former teacher proud!

Yesterday, this was in O's box:


I am so blessed to have a boy who loves to learn, and write, and read!!  I am doubly blessed to have found a daycare that works so well for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment