Wednesday, July 29, 2015

One Fun Summer

Summer days got hot.  Every time O and I would go to Wal-Mart, he asked for a pool.  I found one that wasn't super expensive and didn't take too long to set up.  O went in every day.  For a week.  Then it got cold.  The water, that is.  He's enjoyed it anyway!  



Seeing shapes in the clouds at the park

I see a dinosaur

Thanks to Stephanie and Jesse Rousset, Owynn knows how to play Uno

And he will tell you how to play, and that he's going to win!

Somewhere in the dark of night, this boy decided to color his face...I'm just glad it wasn't permanent

The Rousset family, our previous babysitters, are moving to Denver and gave O his favorite puzzle  from their house
The "whys" started in the last few months.  Mainly, it's been about the human body and how the world works:
Why do we have ankles?
Why do we have teeth?
Why do we have red teeth? You know, the ones above our white teeth? Gums.
Why do we have stomachs?
Why do we have elbows?
Why does the sun go to bed?
Why does the wind blow?

I love that he's exploring the world and trying to figure out how it all works together.  He's a blessing and a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment