Friday, February 3, 2012

S'more words

Funny boy got a slide for inside!  I was walking the neighborhood and saw one for $5!!!!!  DEAL AND SOLD!  He finally figured out how to climb up the back and likes to go down face first.  And then he looks around to make sure everyone is applauding him.  He signs and says "again" and repeats, a lot!

Playing "Peak-a-boo" on the slide

He has had an explosion of words: uh oh, whoa, again, eyes, tree and some others that I can't think of at the moment.  He's also started throwing tantrums and hitting when he doesn't get his way.  Oh the joys of a toddler!  He says boo when he wants you to play peak-a-boo and he does a little spider sign when he wants you to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider."  And he's starting to sing songs I know..."E, I, E, I, OOOOOO!!!"  So much fun!

Tonight he had peas and carrots as his side for dinner and he discovered that peas are squisable!  He didn't eat a one and squashed every one of them.  And then put them everywhere.

Squashed pea cheek!

No comments:

Post a Comment