It's not often, these days, that Owynn and I venture out to a restaurant. Tonight we joined Nana and Grandad for some New Mexican/Mexican food. We went early enough, or so I thought. O sat and played in his chair for a few minutes and then saw a buddy from daycare, Elijah. He needed to get down and talk with him and get hugs and follow him around. Elijah is about the same size as O. It was cute to see them walking around the restaurant together. Food arrived and we sat back down to eat. That didn't last long and O needed to be free. We walked around and then Nana took over so I could eat. I finished up and found them in the ladies room, where O was washing his hands, A LOT. Nana said he didn't like having to share the sink with anyone else who came to use the facilities. She left to finish her dinner and we hug out for a little while longer. We finished "yashing" our hands and went back to our table to get our jacket so we could go home. There were three tables of high school girls next to us. He looked at them and smiled and gave them his best, "Hi!" To which they all cooed at him. Then as we were leaving, he started waving to them, blew kisses and there was a collective, "AAAWWWWW!" from all of those cute girls. As grumpy as he was he still managed to find time to flirt with the ladies. I think I'll be in trouble as he gets older!
More fun videos:
Bye Bye
O behind the camera
Toes being eaten...and the cutest laugh
Meow
Sounds like he knows how to make a lady feel appreciated - that's a good quality! What a funny story, though. It's great that you have it written here so he can read it when he's older. So fun!
ReplyDelete