| Pies by Owynn |
Owynn played ball with Nana, who is the ONLY one who does it right. Anyone else who tried to play with him got yelled at and he would run over to Nana with the ball to play.
| "Nana!" |
On Friday, Nana and I went to try and sell a car. Owynn stayed home with Yaya and when I got home I heard O yelling LOUDLY, over the baby monitor. I went down stairs and took over for Yaya. Owynn got put in his crib and I walked back upstairs. As I round the corner, Yaya told me that Owynn climbs out of his crib. UH, WHAT?! I'm not ready for this!!!! Sure enough, a few minutes later, Owynn comes walking up the stairs, SO proud of himself. I ended up holding Owynn in the rocking chair until he went to sleep.
When he woke from his nap, I changed the bed into a toddler bed. I figured I would rather have him fall out of a toddler bed than fall out of his crib and break something. Going to bed that night, I kept him awake and busy until 8ish. He passed out as I put him in bed. That morning, he woke up extra early for me. And came wandering into my room asking about Sesame Street. So, he watched for a little while and then I got up to start the day.
![]() |
| He dressed himself in one of my shirts for the day |
This brings us to Saturday. We had a birthday party to go to. So, Owynn helped carry the bag.
![]() |
| Making/wearing a dinosaur hat |
Sunday we went to church and again he got held to sleep. Monday he went back to school and we haven't worked on nap time again. Bedtimes aren't awful because he's so tired he just goes to sleep. I did finally figure out how to change the door knob and have ordered a gate to put between our rooms for naps.
Oh how the adventures get bigger and bigger!
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!



No comments:
Post a Comment