Thursday, January 12, 2012

Funny things that boy does

For a New Year, O got a new do!

I got a little tired of his wings so I waited for a day when Grandma could go with us.  He took a good nap and when he had a snack I packed him up and off we went.  He was happy until we sat down in the chair, with mom.  The gal was great with him but he cried anyway.  She did his do in less than 5 minutes. 
Unaware of the horror in his near future...with wings

Happy to be climbing the stairs and out of the chair

Some of his hair...the rest was down my shirt, in my mouth and stuck to the boogers he left on my shirt

Time to leave the mall.  But, really, this is how he looked the whole time.


We visited with family and friends in Texas this last week and Owynn associated "puppy" with the sound they make and can tell you what a puppy says!  Any time I say puppy, he says "puppy" then "arf, arf!"  So cute!!

He played with his cousins and all had a good time.  He then played with his friend Gabriel for a few days.  He also started covering himself with a blanket and laughing.  He tried it with Gabriel and O laughed, but Gabriel didn't laugh.  Baby Gabey is 6 months younger.
There's the blanket he's started putting over himself

He also started lifting his shirt to show his belly


Traveling with O is getting easier.  He kept asking to go bye bye the first full day we were away from home but soon settled into a routine for being gone.  It now takes an entire suitcase just for his stuff.  I miss the days when his clothes were tiny!

This mommy starts nursing school in just over a week.  I am excited to get started so I can be done!  I'm curious to see how things change.  I know it will all be for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment