Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

I took the picture below at 9pm, last night, when I was going to bed.  I thought we would be sleeping through the new year.
But, alas, we did not.  Almost on the dot, O woke up at midnight for a bottle.  Then, he cried for a long time.  I rocked him to sleep and then tried to put him in his bed.  That didn't go well.  Into my bed he came so I could get some sleep.  He was up again in a few hours.  Good times!  But, I'm grateful for a new year and all of the opportunities we have in front of us.

To kick off the new year, we spent the day with Grandma and went to the park in the afternoon.  The weather has been unseasonably warm and is great for park playing!  Here's where we learned that Owynn loves going down the slide, HEAD FIRST!!!



Nana helping O up the slide

He's so excited!!!


Same excited grin!


Walking and playing "Peak A Boo"



Happy New Year to everyone!  May this new year bring more joy, laughter and love than the one before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment