Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Things that make a Mommy laugh

Mornings are still coming earlier that Mommy would like.  But, usually around 6.  Owynn lays in his bed for a little while, talking to himself.  A little while later he'll come into my room and ask to watch Sesame Street (I wan Setam Stee, Please).  And at 6 am I usually oblidge.  This is all to set up the next story.

Today, we went to get some work done on Mommy's car before we go on our road trip.  The train park is walking distance from the shop.  So we walk to the park every time we have some work done on the car.  We play and climb all over the play structure.  There's a swing that is big and bulky and super safe.  Owynn loves that one.  And hates it when I don't push it high enough from the beginning. 

Today we took our soccer ball and he figured out that he could ask Mommy to hold it while he climbed up the bars, throw it down the rolly slide and then repeat.  "Mommy, ball, ok?"  Which made me smile.  We had to leave the park because it got too cold and he wouldn't ride in the stroller.  So we walked back and near Trader Joe's, he said "A Store?"  So we went to the store for cookies.  Once he figured out that we had said cookies, he HAD TO HAVE ONE RIGHT THAT SECOND.  And then he walked down the aisles pretending to eat cookies like Cookie Monster.  "Arrr, arrr, arrr, arrr" while moving his head back and forth and the cookies in his hand but not being chewed.  SO FUNNY!  And then I ask, "who eats cookies like that?"

"Cookemtre!"  And he's super proud of his impersonation!

Silliest boy I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment